Get the most out our the spring and summer months with classic sliding patio doors, a perfect blend of beauty and energy efficiency.
1) Main frame and sash extrusions will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) resin, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
2) White pine wood main frame substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provides an effective thermal barrier.
3) Vertical sash components are metal reinforced for added structural strength.
4) Extra-deep weatherstripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
5) Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year round performance.
6) Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shocks and offers extra weather protection.
7) Panels slide on dual adjustable brass wheels with steel ball bearings for smooth movement.
8) Low profile anodized aluminum sill cover for added strength and durability.
To start the video below simply click on the play button.