THV Window Superiority
Why is the THV Composite Window Better?
- 214% better than rigid vinyl
- 62% better than wood
- Will not rot
- Resists mildew and fungus
- Termite resistant
- Surface hardness superior to wood
- Carries UL-VO-94 fire rating - The Best!
- Smoke contribution is well below ASTM standards
- Passed salt-water exposure of 1,000 hours
- Expansion/contraction rate is well below rigid vinyl
- Warranted Against: Cracking. Peeling, Flaking, Blistering, Degrading, Fading, Warping and Bowing
- Space-age THV Compozit frame and sash delivers twice the insulating value, keeping your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Durable 3-1/4 master frame and welded corners deliver years of strength and beauty.
- Triple weather stripping and full depth interlock on sashes virtually eliminate draft.
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning from inside your home. No ladders.
- High security ventilation locks help protect your family and home.
- Recessed tilt latches and locks for a clean inside appearance.
- Full slope sill for classic window look.
- Sound absorbent for peace and quiet.
- Maintenance-free for years of value and enjoyment.
50 Year Warranty
What good is a warranty if it's full of exemptions, exclusions and pro-rated fees? The makers of THV Compozit Windows believe so strongly in the durability of our products that we back the entire window unit with a hassle-free guarantee - including an unprecedented 50 year non pro-rated seal failure and glass breakage warranty!
It covers everything from the frame and glass, to seals, hardware and screens for as long as you own your home. It's our way of proving to homeowners that as a long-standing and respected leader in this industry, we have absolute confidence in our products. And it's transferable to the next homeowner when you decide to sell - helping you protect your investment by increasing your home's value.